Skip to content

Uploading your documents

What documents do I need to provide?

There can be several, the most common are;

  • W-2 from your employer if you have U.S. income
  • A range of 1099 forms
  • Income statements from your current country
  • Payslips if you’re employed in the UK or Austriallia

If your tax specialist requires any further documents from you, they will contact you by email and request them.
They will also send you login details to your own Secure Tax Folder where can you upload and download documents from.

Click here to go back.


41000 Testimonials
Verified Testimonials
Happy Clients
Trustpilot and Feefo Reviews